1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Four Price - Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by dkny330, Apr 22, 2013.

1. dkny330

dkny330 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Coming up at the end of my lease on my current Prius IV. Have 2 payments left. Dealer proposed new Prius Four with Deluxe Solar room pkg, putting the last 2 payments in (about $700), using the $500 loyalty rebate. Here's what the deal would be:

2013 Prius Four with Deluxe Solar Roof
    MSRP: $33,350
    Price: $31,300
    Lease: 36 mo./12K miles per year; First payment plus taxes and $650 bank fee upfront at $399/mo.

Is this a good deal?

2. Zormico

Zormico Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    how much are they giving you for the current vehicle? you should have some Equity in it, would guess it would be a couple K...

If I could get info on the trade-in value, current leases buy out, downpayments, any other fees applied, Money Factor (should be about .0009 atm with good credit), if 31,300 w/o trade-in or rebates applied, and any other info you have...then I could calc what you should be paying

Also, do you really need an upgraded vehicle? guessing you have a buyout option of 18k (give or take) on current vehicle, that could be a decent monthly loan payment of roughly 330 for 60 months.

I just got a prius persona but was looking at the prius 4 w/ sunroof, would have been 330 a month but with a 2500 down (I work for the dealership so the vehicle was offered to me at cost).

3. prius_speed

prius_speed Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I paid $32.5k out the door with 0% for 60 months (no money down) and after $500 loyalty credit.

Prius Four with Solar