1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Gas Price Adjustment Factor

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Sufferin' Prius Envy, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I look at the price of gas as I drive past gas stations. Since I get three times the gas milage of my former car, I divide the price I see by 3.

Am I shocked by 83 cents per gallon? You bet!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wish I had one of those little clear plastic window stickers - like those oil change reminders - which said:

[hr:f57edc14b5]
    [align=center:f57edc14b5] /3</span></span>[/b]

<span style=\'color:green\'>Dirctions on how to calculate the cost of gas for your Prius:
    Close one eye. Move head to align gas station price to the right of
    dollar sign. That is the relative cost of fueling your new Prius.[/align:f57edc14b5]

[hr:f57edc14b5]
    Maybe Danny could sell them in the PriusChat store in /2 through /6 denominations.

2. Prolene

Prolene New Member

Nice! It might be worthwhile if PC collectively calculates amount of gallons and dollars saved over average midsized car from inception onwards of such data from those who are willing to participate. Show the world!