1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Get-Together on Sept 18th!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by pshady, Sep 13, 2004.

?
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No - But I'd be interested in future meetings

50.0%
  4. No - why would I want to meet up with a bunch of strangers?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pshady

pshady New Member

OK, if there's sufficient interest, let's do this! From previous posts, it sounds like Pasadena is the preferred location for many of you. Can those more familiar with Pasadena geography suggest a good meeting place? I'm thinking a restaurant (so we can have brunch/lunch together), and a place with a good parking lot so we can put our Prii side by side for some good photos. :D

I'm going to put up a poll to get headcount. Please respond by Thursday Sept 16th so I can make the necessary restaurant reservation.

2. pshady

pshady New Member

Looks like there's not enough interest for this weekend. Please suggest a good date and location.

I'll set up a poll and a thread....

3. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

So what happened? The server crash? I know there are plenty of Prii in LA LA land. Did this event even happen?

4. ALoLA

ALoLA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I don't think the L.A. group has ever had a meeting. I've been going to the Orange County meetings though. There was one just last Sunday. There's one in San Diego coming up and another O.C. one in November.

5. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

I see so many Prii every day in LA and not once had a nod or wave like so many other people report across the country. They are in such a hurry to get to the next red light. Or maybe they are just mad because my car is the same silver as thiers and everyone is so into style that it just bums them out that they aren't setting a trend. Opps.

6. Interested in joining your get together in September.

7. yvesklein

yvesklein New Member

I'm a newbie and might be interested in a get together with other LA-based Prius owners but is there another more central option apart from Pasadena? Perhaps, Hollywood, West Hollywood, even Culver City, BH, Studio City, Westwood?

All the best,

STL

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pshady @ Sep 16 2004, 11:29 PM) [snapback]39937[/snapback]</div>
    How do you join Prius Chat I have not been able too. They won't accept my information. How did you do it?
    Mary

9. Cherrie

Cherrie New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pshady @ Sep 13 2004, 11:51 AM) [snapback]39086[/snapback]</div>

I am interested in meeting up with my fellow Priusers, but what excatly will be going on? What excatly will we be doing or talking about?

Just wondering this is my first day on Prius Chat.

Thanks

10. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    ANYONE WISHING TO JOIN THE PRIUS CLUB IN LOS ANGELES CLICK BELOW TO JOIN, WE HAVE A GREAT EVENT PLANNED THIS SATURDAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!