1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PRIUS Gifts for Dad for Father's Day--or you. NEW ITEMS AND DESIGNS! Don't wait 'till the last minut

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Prius313, May 15, 2007.

1. Prius313

Prius313 Member

Wow! Judging by the orders before Mother's Day, a lot of women are proudly displaying their Prius Envy shirts, practical canvas shopping bags, mugs and mousepads.

Can the men handle their Priuses? C'mon men, show the world what's under the hood! Let's see how you do. Father's Day is coming up soon...Show 'em what you got!!

Let everyone know that you drive a PRIUS, even when you are not driving your PRIUS. Now there are NEW ITEMS for kids (Future Prius Drivers), backyard BBQ, the office and other unique items exclusively for the Prius owner.

These are gifts you won't find anywhere else. Fun, practical and unique. Exclusively for the savvy Prius owner.

***NEW DESIGNS HAVE BEEN ADDED***
    ***Now things for kids and babies, too! -- FUTURE PRIUS DRIVER***

Save gas, shop online

Fast delivery. Plus 30 day 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

Thanks, Deb

See all gifts
    Exclusively for the PRIUS owner. but don't fight over who gets to wear the thong, please. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Warwind

Warwind New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    If they just said "Prius" these would be great and I'd probably buy some, but the "Envy" part has got to go... :mellow:

3. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Warwind @ May 16 2007, 05:37 AM) [snapback]443200[/snapback]</div>
    I too agree with you on that. take out the "envy" and I'll take 2 mugs

4. Prius313

Prius313 Member

Thank you both for the feedback! People in 22 states have purchased Prius Envy items, which I thought was a little different than just "Prius" and more fun. But I like your idea and will change several items to just Prius by tomorrow!

Thanks again for the feedback. I appreciate it.

5. Warwind

Warwind New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Don't change the boxers; the double-entendre/pun makes sense there. :)

6. Prius313

Prius313 Member

Warwind and Priussoris,

Per your suggestions, I have removed the Envy and created a new design. Would you mind giving me your thoughts/preferences on these two new designs?

I put the new one on a mug and a few other items. What do you think:

http://www.cafepress.com/hybridstuff.30834507

Thanks so much.

Attached Files:

7. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriusPaul @ May 17 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]444642[/snapback]</div>
    Looks great Paul
    will place order today

8. Warwind

Warwind New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Looks good! :)

Anyhow, I just ordered a mug. I chickened out on the boxers... :p

9. Prius313

Prius313 Member

Thanks again, Warwind and Priussoris, and the others for the orders. I know you will feel good about displaying your Prius pride!

I have updated some other items, too. Here is a great gift to give ourselves -- A Prius mousepad! What more practical item is there? The price has been lowered to $11.99 (Reg. $13.99) till Father's Day.

Attached Files: