1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius hat?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by macmaster05, Jan 16, 2010.

1. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Does anyone know where I could find an official Prius hat? Preferably something with just the Prius logo. I thought they'd exist but haven't found one yet on ebay or anywhere.

I want something specific for the Prius, and in between the plain Toyota logo hat and a Toyota Racing Development (TRD) both of which are readily available. The Nascar/TRD hats are cool but am not sure if that exactly 'fits' the Prius - I don't want people to think I'm trying to be a redneck, since I don't really know what TRD is and I've never bought their parts!!

I mainly want a hat so I can drive with it on. And let people know that I'm serious about the Prius. :D

Thanks!!

2. PaulHS

PaulHS Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. bighouse

bighouse Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  4. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  5. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    When I think TRD, I think the Tacoma, Tundra or even the Supra, but not a Prius. That's just me, but I still do like the hat.

6. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't think there exists an official Prius logo hat for sale.

But there are the un-official Prius & Hybrid Synergy Drive hats on cafepress.com:

Prius Caps - CafePress

Then there's an official Hybrid Synergy Drive logo cap that Toyota Australia has (don't know why, but Toyota Australia seems to have a lot of official Toyota merchandise for sale):

[IMGLINK]https://www.dealermerchandise.com.au/images/hsd03-cap_viewproduct_1037_1235516708.jpg[/IMGLINK]

Cap made from PET Bottles
    Made from 65% recycled PET bottles and 35% cotton. Navy colour. 6 panel structured design with pre-curved peak. Velcro fastner to back. Features PET label inside cap. Embroided with Hybrid Synergy Drive Logo to front, and Bullshorn to back arch