1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius - here I come

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bekit, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Bekit

Bekit Junior Member

My loan is approved and I have my details picked out, so it's time for me to make the decision... The only thing that has made me doubt myself is the pricetag... Oh well, I was getting tired of saving up all of that money - have to blow it somehow right?

Going to try to get to the dealership tonight and sign some papers - hopefully I'll have one within a week! :)

-Brint
    http://bekit.net

Future Prius Geek

2. guyweathersby

guyweathersby New Member

Congratulation on your decision and I hope that you can get it in week. I'm about two weeks into mine and having a grand time.

3. NHPrius

NHPrius New Member

Tomorrow is my one week anniversary with my Prius and I just ADORE this car!!

Congratulations and you will feel that it is money WELL spent - I promise!

4. Bekit

Bekit Junior Member

Well - the down payment is made. Now the hard part, waiting for it to arive! I'm not sure how some of you managed to wait 2-6 months - i'm going to go crazy, and I've been told mid-april :)

-Brint

5. NHPrius

NHPrius New Member

I was lucky.... I didn't have to wait at all. I walked in the dealer, test drove the Prius and then took it home with me. It was originally spoken for but the guy had just changed his mind and I was in the right place at the right time.

6. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    It's worth the wait

7. BoBraxton

BoBraxton New Member

NHPrius,

beautiful photograph. My spouse bought her Silver Pkg# 2 Monday evening and adores hers. She wanted the "green" but opted not to pay for the Pkg# 6. She also considered but decided against a Red Pkg# 4.

8. NHPrius

NHPrius New Member

Thanks BoBraxton! I think my Prius is pretty dang cute! I originally wanted a black one but in retrospect I am glad I got the Silver.

Congrats to your wife on her new Silver Prius! Your wife will fall more and more in love with hers as each day passes!!