1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Hoods NEW ITEMS

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by robinredbreast, Jun 20, 2005.

1. robinredbreast

robinredbreast New Member

I have some new Items I thought fellow Prius owners might be interested in .Glove Box Cover to protect that easily scratched trim ,or to hide what damage you might have. A LIGHT DISK to illuminate your cup holder at night.
    DOOR ARMREST COVERS,or HOODS for your MFD. Lots of Items. Hundreds of Prius with Prius Hoods Items . For more information go to www.priushoods.com

Thank You,
    Robin Prius Hoods

2. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have Robin's Front and Center armrest covers and they are great. Real quality leather and great fit.

3. Armature

Armature New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I bought Robin's glove box covers as soon as I found out about them. Like many others, I had scratches and scuff marks on the lower box.

The covers are really high quality leather and look great!

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Robin is now offering a cover for the dash on the driver's side. I made a special request and have it installed already and it's fabulous. If you already have the glove box covers and love them, check out her eBay store and consider the driver's side cover.

Unless she starts making covers for the four door panels right under the windows I don't think there is anything else left that Robin can make a cover for.

All of her products are fabulous designs, great quality and she ships really fast. Great e-mail communication too!

5. FarNorth

FarNorth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    III
    RobinRedBreast: Where can I see the cup holder light disk?