1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius humor

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by jonathandz, Jun 19, 2009.

1. jonathandz

jonathandz New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    A Volvo parks next to me in my garage. Last night as I drifted to sleep I imagined this conversation between them...

Volvo: Hey baby, you're a fine looking thing. How about taking a ride? I'm always safe, I've got like 50 airbags. What do you say?

Prius: Safe is smart, but I need a partner with staying power. So, can you go 550 miles without stopping?

Let the groans begin!

2. klettke

klettke New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    That's Music To My Ears
    -or-
    Why Won't My Car Turn On?

So, I adjusted the pressure in my tires today. Then I wanted to reset the TPMS for the new baseline. I sit in the driver's seat and press the Power button. "Key Not Detected" says the message on the panel. Well, gee, of course not. I was working outside the car, inflating the tires. No need for my SmartKey. OK, so I go into the house and grab the thing and come back out. I sit in the driver's seat and press the Power button. Now the message says, "Press Down on the Brake and touch the Key to the Power button." So, I touch the thing to the Power button. Nothing changes. I glance at the unit to discover I'm holding my Creative Zen V mp3 player instead of the SmartKey I thought I grabbed... Duh.

3. ALS

ALS Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey maybe my 97 Volvo 960 can get a date. He can go between 550-600 miles on a single tank. 80L/21.3 gallon fuel tank baby. :eek:

August 2008, I was on vacation with it and people at the gas stations were in shock when I handed them $100 per fill up for premium.

4. SlowTurd

SlowTurd I LIKE PRIUS'S

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    it took me 2 hours last night to get into my apartment.

for some reason when i pulled the doorknob it didn't unlock?? :confused:

1 person likes this.
  5. G3priusV

G3priusV Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    On the book EV and ECO modes should save you more gas but in real life PWR mode is getting more MPG, huh? :)