1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius: Hybrid News

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by KimFenske, Apr 24, 2008.

1. KimFenske

KimFenske New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I purchased my 2007 Prius two months ago and have enjoyed outstanding performance in mountain conditions. I average 48 MPG and experience no performance problems despite a heavy snow season. I wish that every American viewed energy efficiency as true patriotism and helped this nation break its strategic dependence on foreign energy markets. I love my Prius. :kiss:

I was interviewed for the following Earth Day feature story that circulated around the world :faint: , "US hybrid sales up 38 percent in 2007; Prius leads the pack," by Dee-Ann Durbin, AP Auto Writer, and provides more information on the Prius:

Coloradan extols virtues of hybrids : More Business : The Rocky Mountain News

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Well, welcome to PriusChat! It's nice to have a celebrity on the board! Hope that all is going well with your Prius.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, KimFenske! Congratulations on your car and interview! Colorado has a lot of forward thinkers.

4. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome!! I agree 100%. :cool:

5. BIGGDOGG

BIGGDOGG New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome! Nice article