1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius II Mods

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by nyr11messier, Oct 16, 2013.

1. nyr11messier

nyr11messier New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey guys. I just bought a 2013 Prius II. I am looking to put some cool new mods on it to make it look more sporty. I am 25 years old so I really want to make this car to look as cool as I can. The first thing I really want to do is put ambient lighting in it. Does anyone have any suggestions for this? I would prefer to have it more than just on the floor. Has anyone ran it up the center console or on the door, cup holders or anything like that? If so how much did it cost you and did you do it yourself or did you take it some place? (I am not very handy when it comes to cars so I am most likely going to be bringing it somewhere.) I am looking for ones you can set to change colors as well!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

2. quickbike

quickbike Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome!

I purchased a II a couple months back, and love it. I have, so far, installed a rear back up camera $90 total, internal white leds $20, white led license plate lights $2, weathertech floormats - freaking awesome!!!, led amber turn signals and the relay to fix the hyper flash $17, and am about to install the rear swaybar was $240. Dude, the coolest thing is the rear view camera.

Also, if you wanna turn off the annoying reverse beep and seat beep, I used "Torque" for Android and purchased a ELM327 Bluetooth ODBII adapter for $17 on eBay,,, totally worth it. The Torque PIDs are available on this site on another post. Everyone has been totally helpful.

Rock on!

3. quickbike

quickbike Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Also, take off your hubcaps!! :)

4. CdotK

CdotK Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius