1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius III + sunroof + 17" wheels

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by sonofthesouth, Apr 21, 2009.

1. sonofthesouth

sonofthesouth New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey guys, PriusChat n00b here. I am planning on purchasing my first Prius this upcoming year, the 2010 model. Sorry to start yet another thread on packages, but.... Just wondering if the combination of a Prius III package plus a sunroof and 17" wheels is possible. If so, does anyone have an estimate on when it would be available??? Thanks in advance!

2. mirak

mirak New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
  3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Toyota has stated on several occasions and places that this combination will not be offered. The combination is too heavy.

Tom

4. Badass

Badass Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi guys, first post on here. :)

I'm based in the UK and am on the verge of ordering a new Prius III as my company car which will be used primarily by my wife.

I'm finding that it's seemingly impossible to specify the T Spirit model - which comes fully specced (and by default with 17" wheels) with the sunroof, without Toyota putting the car back on 15" wheels. Has anyone managed to overcome this particularly ridiculous state of affairs and got any sense out of Toyota UK or globally?

All replies appreciated.

Thanks!