1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius III with Solar Roof and Navi

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by abey, Aug 4, 2009.

1. abey

abey New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

I live in Bay Area, I'm looking for a Pearl model III with Navi. and Solar roof. Do you know of any dealership that may have one? I'm willing to drive ~100 miles if anyone has one in stock.

Thank you in advance.

2. TKY

TKY Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Abey, Look for Dianne Whitmore (I hope I'm spelling this correctly) on this Board. She also has a list of her Prius inventory updated daily. --TK

1 person likes this.
  3. snoctor

snoctor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Last night (Aug 11) I picked up a model III with a solar roof in Davis (Hanlees). I spent several days calling around dealerships from Sacramento to the Bay Area to find out what models they had on hand. The sales rep where I bought my car said that the dealership doesn't request specific models and they don't know which models Toyota will deliver to them. Not sure if that information is correct. Some dealerships, like the one in Vacaville, take deposits and you can wait for your car to arrive, but Hanlees and some others sell the cars on a first come, first buy basis.

Good luck!