1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius in movie

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Stringer, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Stringer

Stringer New Member

I couldn't belive my eyes when I recognised it in the movie "In her shoes". The boyfriend-guy drives it multiple times. I tried to take screenshot from it, but it was all blank.

2. Stringer

Stringer New Member

I'll have to add another movie to the list. I just saw Prius in a movie called "Must love dogs". The guy drives it when they go to buy condoms.

3. upnorth500

upnorth500 New Member

Failure to Launch

4. philwojo

philwojo Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stringer @ Apr 15 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]240148[/snapback]</div>

Any one see the Prius in the TV series "The Loop" on Fox, it was last Wednesday's EP I think or last Thursday, don't remember which one.

The main charater (Sam) ran out of gas in his Scion and was pushing his car when a guy pulled up, honked and rolled down his window and said "See, Electric Car, they don't run out of Gas!!"

To bad he was driving a Prius!!

Phil

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    having the Prius in a movie is becoming a statement by the people involved. the movie in her shoes cameron diaz is a Prius owner in real life (unlike many celebrities, its her MAIN source of transportation) and the Prius is in the movie by her request. the same with Ed Begley in Must love Dogs (granted he wasnt the one driving it) but you get the idea.

also in war of the worlds, the Prius shown is the producers car... or maybe the co-producers... dont remember which.

6. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    There was a Prius in the parking lot on the TV show The Unit last night.

7. felton

felton New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Someone may have mentioned the movie "Be Cool" somewhere in one of these "Prius in a movie threads", but if not, let me be the first:) The movie was the sequel to "Get Shorty" with John Travolta and Uma Thurman and in my biased opinion, the Prius scenes were the best part of the movie. It was a first gen Prius that Chili Palmer (Travolta) was driving after his Cadillac was shot up in a drive by and his insurance company provided him with the Prius. Watching him espousing the environmental benefits of the Prius to all the gangsters driving their Escalades was well worth the price of a ticket, or a rental. "It is the Cadillac of hybrids":) Check it out. Two thumbs up.

8. Brian K

Brian K New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(koa @ Apr 19 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]242223[/snapback]</div>
    Ayuh. A silver Prius.