1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius interiors

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by chuck kershner, Apr 22, 2007.

1. chuck kershner

chuck kershner New Member

On a recent trip to Jackson, Miss., I parked my rental car (a bulky PT Cruiser) next to a white Prius. I looked inside and was surprised to find an interior I had never seen before or could find on Toyota's Prius site: simulated wood on the door rests, around the central data center, and on the center arm rest. My Prius, and I'm sure most others, has a brushed aluminium trim. The simulated wood certainly dressed up the interior of the car I saw. Does anyone know if this is an option available in one of the packages or an after-market installation?

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    aftermarket. There are a few ppl here who have added wood trim.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Look at Sigma Automotive about half way down the page under Interior. You'll see several Dash kits. Do a Search too so you can get member's input.

4. wendlyn

wendlyn Junior Member

My 07 White Prius came with them. They were added on by the dealer, I guess, but they are an option on the Toyota site. They just don't show a picture. I had never seen them and was asking my salesman about them. He showed me the White Prius, with tan leather and the woodgrain dash moldings, and I was hooked. I love the look and am so glad I went with it.

5. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    What does simulated wood have to do with Fuel Economy?