1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius is becoming a reality!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by halleyscomet, Mar 6, 2008.

1. halleyscomet

halleyscomet New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I posted last month about looking/shopping for a prius... I just can't beleive the awesome deal that my local dealer worked up for me... They told me to find the LOWEST price and they'll beat it by $500.... The lowest price I could find locally (within 3 hours) is the Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Fitzgerald Auto Malls | All vehicles have discounted, full delivered, no haggle prices!
    that was recommended on this forum... $26022 for a package #6 (with mats that I don't want)... My dealer is giving me the brand new silver package #6 with mats on his lot with 1mile on it for $25,522 (my invoice price info is at home, but I know this is not much over invoice!!!)

He is calling me back and then we are getting the paperwork faxed to my bank (local) that's handeling our financing.. I'm going to hopefully pick it up late next week (calling for snow this weekend)

Anyone in West Virginia, you've gotta try University Toyota - sales person Johnny....

I can barley wait.... maybe I can talk hubby into getting car earlier!

Oh and ordered a new iphone just in time for the new prius!

2. patrickindallas

patrickindallas Shire rat

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Score another one for the good guys and girls.:)

3. halleyscomet

halleyscomet New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I know dealers are shifty dudes, they said we'll give you this deal but you've gotta take the care by the end of the day tomorrow...

I got the shakes I'm so excited!! Working with my bank to get the paperwork taken care of today, we'd have 2 vehicles in town today for work and we'd never make it back and forth in time!

4. halleyscomet

halleyscomet New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius