1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius IV Solar Roof Blizzard Pearl!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by reginaever, Aug 16, 2009.

1. reginaever

reginaever New Member

Model:
    IV
    Finally! I got my Blizzard Pearl Package IV with Solar Roof! I had been waiting for this nearly 3 months. I'm so happy with the car. I'll post some picture later.

I had pre-ordered the car at Koon's Toyota in Arlington. The sale's rep. said that I would know for sure whether it would come in August or not in 5 days. I couldn't wait. So, I started checking the dealers around and I got lucky and found one off the lot. The rep. from Lustine Toyota in Woodbridge hooked me up with one. Real nice guy named George Barnes. Someone who had pre-ordered backed out thinking the C4C would end soon.

Anyway, I think there might be a chance that the prius I ordered might come in August at Koon's Toyota in Arlington. For those of you in NOVA who might be interested in buying a IV with solar roof in Blizzard pearl, try contacting Flora at Koon's in Arlington. It's not a guarantee, but it's worth giving a shot.

2. jwarrenjg

jwarrenjg New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    yey congratulation! that's a nice pkg and color choice.. if you dnt mind me asking how much did you get it out the door on that dealership?

3. MaggieMay

MaggieMay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congratulations!! Happy Driving!! :)