1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Leather Armrest Covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by lucky400, Jul 27, 2006.

1. lucky400

lucky400 New Member

I have a 2006 Driftwood Pearl Prius - 3 weeks old. We are loving it. We are interested in purchasing from Prius Hoods the leather console cover and the 4 armrest covers. Has anyone purchased them for a 2006 Prius in the 2006 beige color. Does the color match the interior well? We are thinking of possibly getting them in black so we won't have any problems with the colors being off. We also plan to purchase seat covers and we don't want to have so many different tones of bisque going on. I was just hoping someone out there in Prius Chat land has recently purchased these covers and will know if the 2006 beige matches the Prius interior well.

Thanks for all your help.

2. onerpm

onerpm New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    lucky,

congrats and welcome to the forum. I can't help you on your question, but I note that you have a driftwood prius. I had a driftwood 2004 that I traded in for silver 05 (I wanted NAV, etc., and the grey interior). So, I have a leftover full or darn-near full bottle of Toyota touch-up paint in Driftwood. I've tried to give it away before on the forums, with no takers. It's handy to have for when you get the occasional road rash.

if you'd like it, I'll toss it in the mail to you on my nickel. why don't you post here yes or no, that way if it's no, someone else might take it. (I hope I'm not hijacking this thread for very long. :unsure: ) if yes, you can pm me your address, or email it to me at [email protected], and I'll get it off to you this weekend.

rob

3. lucky400

lucky400 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(onerpm @ Jul 27 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]293174[/snapback]</div>

Thanks Rob. Yes I would like the paint. I will send my information.