1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Logo Chrome License Plate Frames

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by br10ta10, Feb 23, 2007.

1. br10ta10

br10ta10 Junior Member

I've seen a couple of these around town, so I know they exist. But when I bought my Prius and had the dealer custom order a set of license plate frames that were chrome and had the Prius logo on them, they came back with the old logo with the broken 'S' instead of the new logo with the nice "P" and "R" like you see in the PriusChat logo.

Please help me locate a place that sells these frames. I'm sure several people in this forum must know where to find them. The next time I see one around town, I'm going to honk and wave the guy/gal over and if he/she doesn't freak out and speed off, I'll ask them. Hopefully, you'll be able to help me before I have to resort to that.

Thanks,
    Brian

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brian Taylor @ Feb 23 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]395597[/snapback]</div>
    I've got a Prius license plate frame I bought at the dealership parts store. The font isn't the same as on Priuschat. It's late and I'm not going out to the garage to look so I can't speak to any new or old "S", broken or not.

3. patrickindallas

patrickindallas Shire rat

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I was at the dealership parts store yesterday.

Alas, they did not have any Prius frames.

The only thing they had were some keychains.

Boooo! :angry: