1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius on Playstation 2! (Gran Turismo)

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by cpautler, Aug 20, 2004.

1. cpautler

cpautler New Member

I just got the demo disc for Gran Turismo 4 from a guy on E-bay(they're sort of hard to find) Anyway, if you didn't know, one of the 2 cars you get to drive in it is a prius, and you chose the color. OK it's not like driving the real thing, but it's about as close as you could get on a game. It even has the energy readout and I'd say everything seems to respond just like the real thing, but with this I can crash(as I often do) without any worries(It doesn't seem to have any airbags though) and you can skid out with the E-brake. Unfortunately you only get to drive for 2 minutes in the demo. I can't wait for the real thing. I think it comes out in December. I think driving one on TV is the only way to get better MPG than the real thing.

2. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Whatever we were supposed to do to get one from Toyota, I screwed it up. The disk wasn't unavailable when I tried. Maybe we NEEDED to ask for more than Prius info?...

3. cpautler

cpautler New Member

They ran out

I tried to go through Toyota too but there was already a message that said they were out of the demo discs. That would have saved me about $25, but I save more on a tank of gas anyways!