1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius on the Sopranos tonight?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by allargon, Jun 3, 2007.

1. allargon

allargon Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I won't give spoilers, etc. However, I've never seen a less creative use for a Barcelona Red. Ouch. I'm sure the car was fine, though! :blink:

2. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Well, being both a Prius driver and motorcycle rider, that scene got me both ways! :(

3. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I actually clicked back on the DVR to confirm that it was a Prius when I watched tonight's epsiode. What a pheonmenal epsiode it was!!

Any bets on what happens next week??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ Jun 3 2007, 10:32 PM) [snapback]454716[/snapback]</div>

4. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BT Tech @ Jun 3 2007, 10:36 PM) [snapback]454720[/snapback]</div>
    No bets, but I'm betting by the way the car seemed to flex less when running over the rider that it was equipped with a BT Stiffening Plate! I could not detect if there was a woman jumping in the back seat, however. :D

5. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Oh Noooooooo... Let's not pollute this thread with that... :) I was indeed looking though for our BT Tech plate though!! :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZenCruiser @ Jun 3 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]454724[/snapback]</div>

6. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I didn't expect to ever see a Prius on the Sopranos- at least they got the right color! :)
    I think that this has been the best season of all- while I can't wait to see next week's episode, I don't want it to be over! :(
    -----------------------------------------------
    I saw this line on a Sopranos forum, on a thread called "Lines You'll Never Hear on The Sopranos":