1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius owner-soon!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by AF1PRIUS, Apr 23, 2008.

1. AF1PRIUS

AF1PRIUS New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    :DGreetings! I took the plunge and have 08 Classic Silver package #6 on order. I have read alot of the information over the last few weeks concerning the Prius and I can hardly contain my excitement :eek: until the car arrives at the dealer. I was told it would be here at the end of April. I sure hope they are right. I been forced to drive my gas sucking F-350 until then because my trade is parked in the garge and waiting to close the deal.

I had a question or two about the new car to be. My first has to do with window deflectors and their affect on MPG. Does it or not? Secondly, I am interested in the front nose bras and was wondering if anyone has one and would they recommend them.

I look forward to sharing my new Prius experience with everyone and will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

Regards,
    AF1PRIUS

2. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome!! I have seen post with pictures about the bras. You can do a search and find the info. Not sure about your other question. ( don't know if they would effect mpg's) Anyway Welcome :party:

3. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the forum. I have not added any accessories on my Prius since I am quite happy with what it have. The only mod I've done is to install ham radio equipment in the car for added fun. ;)

Congrats on the new ride.