1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Owner's Club in Brisbane?

Discussion in 'International Owners' started by sleeka, Aug 18, 2006.

1. sleeka

sleeka Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Are there any Prius owners in the Brisbane/SE Queensland area interested in forming a Prius Owner's Club?

If so, please either PM me or advise through the forum. Let's enjoy our cars!

Cheers,
    John.

2. siteauditor

siteauditor Aussie Hybridiser

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Re: Prius Owner's Club in Brisbane?

Hi Brisvegas person,

I only just came across the priuschat site as I was looking for tyres for my lovely machine that has done me proud over the past 101,000km since September 2007.

I am an environmental consultant so the Prius is appropriate - but I am sure I would have had one anyway because I love this kind of technology.

I hope you have had some success in getting your club going. Maybe you should open it up to all of australia for starters (I read the notes from the Tassie guys too).

Have you progressed since your last mail of 2006?:confused:

3. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Siteauditor, go to priusclubqld.org. Sleeka not only got the club up and running - they look to have a good membership.

4. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Even though I live in Adelaide and have never been to Queensland (until late May 2008) I am a member of Prius Club of Queensland. I got my mudflaps, shark fin and sunshade from there. It is really almost Prius Club of Australia.

5. sleeka

sleeka Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    V

Hello Siteauditor,
    As noted in the previous replies, our Club has been running well for some time now, and growing. We have numerous members interstate, not just confined to Queensland.....so you are most welcome to join us if you wish.
    Full membership details (with a reduced cost for those outside of SE Qld) are on our website at priusclubqld.org

Happy to help with anything if we can.

Regards,
    John.