1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PRIUS OWNERS IN LONDON!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by lowell.rawcliffe, Aug 17, 2012.

1. lowell.rawcliffe

lowell.rawcliffe New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I am a student at the University of Exeter studying in my final year for a BA in Geography. For my dissertation project I have decided to look at the use of hybrid and electric cars, their perceptions by both owners and non-owners and their links with the representation of owner identity.

Prius are the ultimate symbol of hybrid technology and i am therefore trying to obtain interview data from Prius owners to represent hybrids in my data. To cut short, I am looking for owners to partake in a short interview, advocating their use of their hybrid, their purchase motives and their identity links with their vehicles. If anyone has any interest please reply to this forum post or alternatively, email [email protected]

If you have an interest in contributing towards a project that aims to get hybrid and electric technology into the forefront of vehicle technology, please let me know!!

Thanks, Lowell