1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

prius package 3 in Los Angeles $18,200

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by priusdonkey, Jan 7, 2015.

1. priusdonkey

priusdonkey Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    2014 Toyota Prius Package 3, Curt trailer hitch for bicycle rack, Bridgestone Ecopia 422 LRR (low rolling resistance) tires, Formula One ceramic tint on all windows 35% front/ 30% rear for maximum heat and IR heat rejection. Paid $350 with lifetime transferable warranty. The tint is awesome and you can run the AC at only two notches and the car is cool, in 100+ degree temperatures. The hidden hitch allows you to haul two bicycles in a Prius. I have the original wheel covers (hub caps) they are in a box, so they are in perfect condition.

Runs perfect mechanically and is in good condition. Non Smoker and original owner. Oil changed at every 5,000 miles running Mobil One full synthetic done at MDR Toyota and Manhattan Beach Toyota. Optional Toyota Factory Platinum extended warranty fully transferable for $900 with a zero deductible. So if you don't need want the warranty I can cancel the contract.

Attached Files:

2. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    Nice and clean car. I love the silver with the blk rims.

Sounds like a great deal!...

...Unless you drove it across the country weekly since you bought it racking up a half a million miles...lol.

Might want to post vehicles mileage though ;)

3. priusdonkey

priusdonkey Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    mileage is 38,000