1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius photos from Joshua Tree National Park

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by GreenSteve, Oct 10, 2004.

1. GreenSteve

GreenSteve Web Hosting Provider

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Today we took our new Prius for its first ride outside of the Coachella Valley, up the hill to Joshua Tree National Park. I brought my Canon Digital SLR and took several hundred photos, well, over 500 photos really.

I've culled the herd, and posted the best shots on my photography website. Check out this link if you are interested:

http://www.stevesphotos.org/Prius-Photos/index.htm

GreenSteve

2. rflagg

rflagg Member

Great shots, Steve!

Definately some contenders for next years calendar, I'd say. :) You've got a beautiful car there - this is one of the few cars out there that I can say I like it in every color they have available.

Off topic, I shoot with a Digital Rebel, model do you have?

-m.

3. GreenSteve

GreenSteve Web Hosting Provider

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks for the kind remarks! My camera is a Canon EOS 10D, I bought it before the Digital Rebel was released. I used three different lenses yesterday, a wide angle (for the first few shots) a telescope-range zoom and a portrait-range zoom. Your camera has the same CCD and resolution, and looks like a mighty fine camera to me.

I'm saving the 3,072 by 2,048 pixel original images, and, yes, I was thinking of the next edition of the calendar.

4. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Resistance is proving to be futile.

More and more owners are feeling that overwhelming urge to take photos of their Prius in remarkable settings. (Great photos Steve!)

Yippee! I felt so alone for quite awhile there.

And by the way, if you desire the option of drawing even more people to your photos, you may place a few teasers on my website with a link for more pointing to a location elsewhere.