1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius photos

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by john1701a, Dec 3, 2004.

1. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    If you've been looking for new Prius photos, check my website. I'm finally starting to publish that huge backlog from this year. Here's samples from the 4 sets (52 photos) I just finished...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's a couple new Multi-Display shots too...

[​IMG]

2. mss

mss New Member

John:

I just want to take this opportunity to say:

[font=Comic Sans MS:fedf692ce6] THANK YOU![/font:fedf692ce6]

Before I found any of the news groups on Yahoo, and before i even became a lurker here at PC, your site was the first and sometimes only source of information about this car. It definitely helped shape my interest and eventually desire for this car, starting probably about a year ago. I knew about the previous generation Prius and had even spoken to an owner locally, but it wasn't right for me then. When I started to read about the redesigned model, I knew it was time.

In February I put my name on a list locally with a dealer I had bought from before who was charging MSRP with hopes of a December delivery. (To coincide with the end of a lease on a BMW 323). I did get to the top of the list. Their last allocation didn't match what I wanted, and I just found out I should be in the car by month's end. (See signature).

Anyway, thank you for sharing your knowledge, experience and excitement with the rest of us.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    How funny timing is.

I JUST finished answering some Instant Messenger questions about my Prius and hybrid technology in general. I was having trouble explaining all the power modes and regen stages via IM so I sent them a link to one of your PDF fact sheets. "How professionally done this looks" was their reply as well as "how well it explains it all." I gave them your site address and they plan on spending many hours browsing, reading, and learning.

Building, maintaining, and updating a site takes time. I know that sometimes when you don't see direct rewards, you can wonder why you bother with it all. I just want to make sure that you realize how many people have directly and indirectly benefited from all the work and effort you've put into your site.

THANKS, JOHN!

4. Batavier

Batavier Member

Aye, thanks John! It's always great to browse your site! Keep up the good work.

EDIT
    Gave you a few points for your trouble. :p