1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius platinum badge anyone

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Danorob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Danorob

Danorob Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello All,

I have still been reading the forum, even though I traded the Prius for the CR-Z...

I wanted to know if anyone wanted the Prius Goes Platinum Badge I had gotten when they were offered...

Mine was the real injection molded chrome one, not the Sticker - I never even opened it until tonight... Sorry about the finger print on it - I did not notice it until I looked at the picture after writing this post...

It is free to the first person who sends me an e-mail... I think you can do this through the forum, but if someone tells me no, I will post my e-mail address....

I am also going to put up another post asking if anyone would like to buy the IPOD Integration kit, or the Blu Logic Kit... If you remember I took these out to upgrade to the OttoNavi Unit and have no use for them... I am not looking to make a lot, so the first reasonable offer will not be refused... I will put this under the Electronic section..

And if doing this is against the rules, let me know - I could not really find anything and remember other people doing the same thing in the past...

I will also put a separate post updating everyone on the CR-Z... (loving it !!!)

Thanks,
    Dan

Attached Files:

2. pauln64

pauln64 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    email sent