1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius PlugIns - great deals with HOV stickers here! See Dianne in SoCal!!

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by DianneWhitmire, Mar 19, 2015.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    PLUG INS!! Most of mine here have HOV stickers already!
    Incentives good thru March 31st:

There are still some more HOV stickers left in CA! The CA HOV stickers are good thru January of 2019. 110 Fastrak also free with proper transponder! The plug in pricing below is for the 2015 models, and you can choose between a $1,500 rebate, or 0% for 60 months, or Lease with $2,000 cash added to drive offs with a super super duper low lease rate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the 2015 base models. Prius Plug in base model is just like a Prius III but has more standard features like seat heaters and REAL alloy wheels instead of the plastic wheel covers. These are also trimmed out very nicely with the silver painted door handles, silver accents front and rear, and HOPEFULLY, you'll have the California HOV/Carpool lane access. The only caveat is that you are giving up a spare tire... but for the sake of carpool access and far better fuel economy when you plug into any standard plug that's 15A! Most average 70-95 to 100+ MPG when plugging in faithfully.

2015 Prius PlugIN. I have 75 base models in all 5 color choices.

Base: $27,999. AFTER 1500 REBATE deducted! (add $360 for the pearl white paint choice)

Buy? Use the 0 apr. That's easy math. No rebate, but with 0 apr, payments just $491 + the sales tax/title fees can be amortized at 0 as well!

Lease? With great credit, it's $0 from you in drive offs, and approx $325.67 plus tax a month for 35 more months. 12K annual. (Add approx $11 a month for pearl white color choice) = (OAC) Want to add some extras? I can add leather ($1300), Homelink auto-dimming mirror ($400), HID headlamps ($400).

I have several advanced in pearl white also at very aggressive pricing, and also have a rare AdvancedTechnology package advanced in sea glass!!

Reach me, text me, email me!!

Dianne Whitmire
    cell phone 949-689-0717
    office phone 310-522-2317
    [email protected]

stickers.jpg

#1 DianneWhitmire, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015