1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Road Trip...

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by hilarylove1, Sep 2, 2008.

1. hilarylove1

hilarylove1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    So I am gonna be taking a road trip at the beginning of November with my Prius...my first road trip ever actually. I live in California..and I'm gonna drive to Texas, just me and my boyfriend. We're gonna make stops along the way...but we decided to stop in Texas, well actually El Paso to be exact on November 5th cause my boyfriend wanted us to have a plan at our destination so he bought me tickets to watch Forever the Sickest Kids and Cobra Starship who are gonna be having a concert that night in El Paso. He knows I'm a big FTSK fan so he thought buying tickets in Texas instead of their show in California would make it fun for us both. I'm actually really excited for the trip. Any of you FTSK fans out there, gonna take your prius to catch their show too?

-Hilary Umgd Lewis

2. Rick12Player

Rick12Player Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hi Hillary. How is this plan coming along? I'm taking a little road trip myself onthe east coast next month. Cheers, J

3. rwa46

rwa46 Pilot

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    i did the trip in reverse tex to cali and back in sept. a great trip you should enjoy. one very important warning do not go into juarez, mexico. the murder rate is off the charts and truly no one is safe. stay on the american side and have a ball at your concert