1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius stripes, graphics and carbon fiber trim

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by TFB Designs, Aug 18, 2008.

1. TFB Designs

TFB Designs New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Here is our Prius. We removed the hub caps from the touring package wheels and then added side stripes and a windshield decal to complement the wheels. We also added carbon fiber trim to the door pillars. The graphics and trim are available through tfbdesigns.com Here is a few pictures of our Prius...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Very nice!

3. mingoglia

mingoglia Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks for posting the site up. Now I know what site to discourage myself and my friends from ever patronizing. I make sure to not spend any money on sites that post in forums for their own personal gain without ever having an intention to contribute anything useful.

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'll assume you don't have a BTplate and never intend to purchase one. Or Paul's decals in the Priuschat shop. Or the MFD hood from robinredbreast.

5. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh come on. This is not a big deal here. We have several others posting to get their Prius specific products some coverage and awareness. This car has very little options for any upgrades so I personally welcome anyone who makes anything for our little cars to make them a little more unique or better performance/handling wise. Have a cup of coffee and relax a bit - please.

6. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Well, if the OP would do some other posting, besides just showcasing their decals, it would look better. :)

7. mingoglia

mingoglia Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I do have the BT plate and purchased it from here. I will purchase from those that contribute to the forum either by sponsorship or contributing their knowledge/experience of the Prius. If someone comes here and their first post ever is, "hey, buy from me" then no, I won't buy from them.

8. bac

bac Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Let's see if we ever hear back from him.

... Brad

9. TFB Designs

TFB Designs New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks, we were just trying to provide an option to personalize your Prius. There is a lot of Prius' on the road and not a whole lot of options to change the appearance. A lot of that has to do with demand, companies are not going to develop products for a car unless they feel there is a need for it.

The Prius is my father's car, he encouraged me to use the forum to let Prius owners know about our products. These products were made for his personal car and then offered to our customers. We don't want to take your money, we want to provide a product that our customers will enjoy and appreciate.

10. eagsc7

eagsc7 Geocacher

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----

Yeah... does that mean that we get free stuff?