1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius v Stealth “Gray Ghosts†Petrol Warfighter Squadron Formed

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by catgic, Dec 30, 2011.

1. catgic

catgic Mastr & Commandr Hybrid Guru

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I am the founding member of the Stealth “Gray Ghosts” Petrol Warfighter Squadron, Vee Prii One (VP-1). If you recently purchased, and now drive, and “fly” past gas stations in a new Magnetic Gray Metallic 2012 Prius v (pronounce “vee”), you can be a plank-holder and member of the Stealth “Gray Ghosts” Petrol Warfighter Squadron.

TAKE THE OATH: JOIN WE “GRAY GHOSTS IN THE VEE PRII ONE (VP-1) SQUADRON

I, ___________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will defend the contents of my wallet or purse against all gas-guzzler cars and trucks, and greedy oil companies, foreign and domestic.

Fear not, ye of the Blizzard Brigade. The Gray Ghost Squadron has arrived to provide you Close Air Support in fighting ground skirmishes in the War Against Petrol Terrori$m. That faint, high-pitched whining sound you hear off on the far horizon, is the sound of the Motor-Generators of a new, Magnetic Gray Metallic 2012 Prius v coasting down the road and reclaiming velocity energy in the Regenerative Mode.

The new 2012 Prius v was recently revealed and rolled into showroom “hangars” at Toyota dealers. It is a veritable low-flying, terrain-following Multi-Role Petrol Warfighter. The special, stealth version of those Hybrid Synergy Drive Powered “Petrol Warfighters” are covered with Magnetic Gray Metallic paint. My personal stealth warfighter is a Magnetic Gray Metallic 2012 Prius v―Level Five w/ATP, Gray SofTex & Max-Legal Window Tint.

These specially configured Prius v “Gray Ghosts” are equipped to Hide In Plain Sight shuttling along on highways and byways doing terrain-following fly-bys past gas station after gas station without refueling, for multiple hundreds of commuting, errand-running, and over-the-road of miles at a time. Ever so silently and stealthily, they “whisperingly” glide-by gas stations in the Electric Vehicle (EV) Mode on Full Traction Battery Electric Power, with their engine off, consuming Zero Fuel, and 99.9 MPG (i.e. Miles Divided By Zero Gallons, “Infinite MPG”) displayed on the MID.

Whaka! --- Another “Mark Of The Petrol Beast” gas station, and its $6.66 Per Unleaded Gallon sign is put into its rearview mirror.

[​IMG]

2. mdsinger2

mdsinger2 DynamicBrake

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Aw.... what if you have an 09 in magnetic gray and would like to join -_-

DROID BIONIC ?

3. catgic

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Mdsinger2 - Take the oath, and I will put you on the flight schedule for your morning commute or your drive to a New Year's 2012 Party, as you prefer. :cool:

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ohh man here we go. As if the Blizzard Brigade wasn't enough..... :p

5. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Dah- da da dah!!

Hey, does that guy the Kinetic King from Am Got Talent (you know the one who lays down in the fetal position) drive a Prius? He'd be a slam dunk for this club.

:D

6. catgic

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    CycleDrum - Quote Brett M.: “There is envy behind any rant like this.â€