1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius wins British Technology Award

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by zenMachine, Oct 7, 2008.

1. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The Toyota Prius has been named alongside the Apple iPhone, BBC iPlayer and the Nintendo Wii as one of the winners at the inaugural British Technology Awards, collecting the Greenest Technology of the Year Award. The Awards – which have been voted for online by the general public through Winners - British Technology Awards and by readers of Computeractive and Personal Computer World – have been created to offer a snapshot of the country’s digital lifestyle.

Designed to provide a glimpse at the nation’s technological obsessions, the British Technology Awards had several categories including best gaming, music, mobile and online technologies.

http://www.thegreencarwebsite.co.uk...nest-technology-at-british-technology-awards/

2. lovemygreys

lovemygreys New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
  3. fthorn

fthorn From gas hog to greenie to gas hog

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, I'm not sure being in good company with the BBC iPlayer or people that think the iPlayer is something to award, means anything to me.

I think the Prius stands on its own, and with us, the consumer, whether or not anyone ever writes or awards it anything at all.