1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusChat, I need your help!

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by Tideland Prius, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I apologise for posting it in 3 different forums (please don't follow my lead) but it's the only way I can guarantee that all generations of Prius owners will see the thread and until we can get a Prius Main Forum that isn't linked to a particular generation.

Anyway, we have a database to fill. I don't know how well they keep up with the database (I sent mine in back in 2006) but the site says 2008 so at least they've updated it last year. Feel free to pass it on to cleanmpg or as it's not a Prius-specific site. Oh and I have no connections to the site

If you feel like contributing to the site, please fill out the form below

The Hybrid Experience Form

and send it to the e-mail (as an attachment) listed in the form. It goes to the Fraser Valley Basin Council in British Columbia, Canada.

Here's their disclaimer:

Important Notice: All information submitted will be considered public and, at the sole discretion of the Fraser Basin Council, may be published on this website. By submitting information to the Hybrid Experience Report, you hereby grant the Fraser Basin Council permission to publish your information in any forum including this website.

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus