1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat local groups.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by HybridMotion, Jan 24, 2006.

1. HybridMotion

HybridMotion New Member

I ran into another Prius owner in a parking lot in Issquah WA. Well, actually I didn't RUN into him. I just happened to park next to his car. We got to talking Prii and he mentioned Priuschat.com. I thought he also said something about a local area forum within Priuschat that included owners from my area.

I can't find any listing for sub-forums here. Am I not looking in the right spot or did I misunderstand him?

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    we do have a Washington State forum. no subs under that as of yet...but if there was enough interest, you can probably talk Danny into creating a group. that is how we started. there was only a hand ful of us and half of them were actually from Canada...

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hello, HybridMotion, and welcome to PriusChat. I'm down south of you and we have a fairly active Prius Meetup group, with 22 members. I think the forum you may have been looking for is <a href=\'http://priuschat.com/WA-Washington-State-f40.html\' target=\'_blank\'>WA - Washington State</a>. This is found by clicking Forums under Navigation on the left and scrolling down near the bottom and looking in Local Clubs>Local Prius Club Main Forum.

Have fun with your Prius and welcome once again to PriusChat.