1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PriusChat made my Prius new again!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mynew06, Aug 21, 2007.

1. mynew06

mynew06 New Member

About a year ago, shortly after I bought my new Prius, I had been toying with the idea of getting the "clear bra" film to protect the new car. I did a search here for some Prius user's experiences, and found someone with the username "HybridsRule" who had it done and lived in my area, North Jersey, and I sent him a note asking where he had it done, and if he was happy with the work.

He recommended someone about 20 minutes away from me and said the guy does amazing work, and does great detailing too.

Well, I never got the clear bra (I had pretty much tapped myself out just buying the car), but cut to a year later. A few weeks ago I scrape the side of my Prius against a wall squeezing into a spot in a garage, and I remember HybridsRule's note to me raving about this guy's detailing. I went back into PriusChat and looked up my old messages and called the guy HybridsRule recommended.

I brought my Prius in to him yesterday, and got it back this afternoon, and the Prius looks like the day I bought it! Thanks to PriusChat, PriusChat member "HybridsRule", and George Landera at "Top of the Line" in Lodi, NJ for helping making my Prius new again! (FYI, if you're in North Jersey and you need this kind of work, or detailing (he also does window/mirror tinting, but I didn't get this done) he's at 973-745-0400)

Great forum!

2. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It's always good to find posts like this with happy outcomes. Good job, everybody.