1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat Online Purchase

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by ad78, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ad78

ad78 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I just purchased sharkfin, grey decal, mudflaps and i paid via paypal this morning.
    but when i login to the store it still shows on cart and checking the orders i made it says "you have not yet made any purchases"

is this normal?

2. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Did you notice where it said you must return to the original site in order to complete your purchase? When you are done with the Paypal part you have to back to Priuschat to complete the order. Send a PM to Danny and he should be able to give you some assistance. This has happened to others on occasion.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Nichole manually picks out those orders from PayPal. You might receive an email from [email protected] asking you to confirm your address (to make sure our customers are being defrauded). There might be a business day delay, but we'll process your order, don't worry.

4. ad78

ad78 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thank Danny. i hope i can received my purchase before xmas.

thank you

5. Oneday

Oneday New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I placed an order for $571.88 with priuschat on 12/13/07 and have not heard a word about it. The order was processed through paypal and I have written 2 emails. What's going on? I have filed a dispute through paypal but I have never dealt with a seller that does not confirm a sale or give a shipping date!