1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

priuschat store

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by desertbriez, May 31, 2007.

1. desertbriez

desertbriez New Member

i'm getting kind of antsy here..... i purposely ordered my windshield thingy and rear bumper decal/protector from the PC shop to support them/the site.... fully expecting the items to ship out within a day (2 at the most) of when i ordered.... however when i check status all i get is that it's sent to the supplier... no tracking number... that was a week ago.... :( :( :( i'm hoping it's a glitch in the system and my stuff is on the way...... (i had a notice upon ordering to allow one week for my stuff to arrive.... that's today or tomorrow) if not.....

i could have ordered elsewhere (for the same prices) and they'd have been on there way and possibly to me already! (i ordered another item earlier this week and it will be here tomorrow! AND i ordered stuff from coataletech that will be here monday!)

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I just did some checking on your specific order, and your HeatShield should be delivered today (UPS has it marked Out for Delivery), and your bumper protector should reach you shortly.

You should have received an email with tracking information from UPS' QuantumView software for your HeatShield. The bumper protector comes from a vendor that does not provide us tracking information, so if you really are worried about your package and would like to find out the tracking #, I can request it directly from the vendor.

In general, we provide tracking information when it is provided to us by the vendor fulfilling the order. In your case, one of the vendors emails out the tracking information and the other vendor does not provide tracking info to us. We hope to improve upon this in the future with the new version of the PC Shop that you'll see come out this summer.

3. desertbriez

desertbriez New Member

thank you, danny!!!!!!! YAY! i'm getting a heatshield!!!!!!! (hmmmmmm is that a "mod" that i can add to my growing list in my signature?????)

i never got a quantum email from you guys.... but i did check the area in the store and there was no update so ya.... i was getting antsy! (i assumed you's all had the stuff, and didn't even think about you having to "place an order" elsewhere!)

if you have a chance, could you check with the vendor about the bumper sticker thingy? i was hoping to put it on this weekend then zaino the car.... but i'll live (barely lol!) if i can't!

again... thanx for the quick reply!

4. desertbriez

desertbriez New Member

YAY! hubby just called to say my sunshade was delivered (he's home from work today!)