1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priuschat

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by SyZyGy, Dec 6, 2004.

1. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

We all should make priuschat a bit famous or in the news. We should have a get together in the mid US. We should go to a miami subs (on a friday) and fill the parking lot full of hybrids so the gas guzzling "muscle" cars have nowhere to park. That would be hilarious, and if we do that we will all have priuschat decals on all of the cars that will be there, so that they know who we are, and just hang out and think of stuff to do.

2. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    What, no matching Leather Jackets with the PriusChat Skull and Crossbones on the back?

3. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

Watch what you say about leather, because they will think you are an animal killer and an anti-economist. The jackets would probably be made out of some recycled crap. I'm just talking smack. LOL

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    There is a "Rock -n- Roll" McDonalds near my house. During the summer weekends, poeple come from miles around with their classic cars and park and chat and show off. It would be funny if the parking lot was crammed with hybrids of all kinds.

5. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

Who knows, that might make a economis vs anti-economist war! Including :cussing: , :guns: , :argue: , :letitout: , :tomato: , along with some :ahole: 's , :sick: , :evil: , :twisted: , :bootyshake: . Those would represent most of the oppositions emotions. Hehehe

6. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    There were a bunch of "Ricers" (aka rice rockets) had a gathering on Sunday an where they rude. They blocked intersections and made sure no one but them could get around. Hope fully if Prius owner had a gathering no one would be disadvantaged. I would guess that part of the problem may have been the younger age of the drivers. Occasionally some younger drivers do not have the experience to realize what they are doing to impact others. Others are very astute however.

7. TonyPSchaefer

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.

-Dave Berry

8. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Dave was a wise man

9. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    SyZyGy: I presume you mean "environmentalist."

But, no decals or bumper stickers for my new car. Once it's old enough, if I put anything on it, it will be the same one I had on my last car: "CAT LOVERS AGAINST THE BOMB

10. TonyPSchaefer

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    How about "I brake for kinetic energy"