1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Priushoods on ebay

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Renocat, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Renocat

Renocat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just went to priushoods on ebay to order a sun visor for my mfd. She doesn't have any listed! :angry: I did a search an completed listings and I see she used to have them. Anyone know if they are just out of stock right now?

2. tazman

tazman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Keep checking back. I had the same problem, but within a week they had more available. It's a great product at a the right price.

3. Renocat

Renocat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks tazman,
    I swear they were there earlier today, just like the cellphone I was looking at and the price doubled when I went back to get it...and that was not on ebay, a retail site with regular retail prices.

Oh well, just have to wait for the hoods to come back in stock.

4. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Doesn't PriusHoods have an email address? I know Darell contacted them to find out if they still had the LED cup holder illuminators. They did, but weren't listed.

5. cagemo

cagemo Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    II
  6. Renocat

Renocat Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Yup, I e mailed her last night and when I checked this morning she had e mailed me back to say she had added more to the store.

After I bought mine, there are 19 left. I also ordered the center console cover. The bisque color in the 06 is very light and I don't want it to get ratty looking. I had considered the door covers as well but only wanted the front covers and they come in a set of 4 for the front and back. Maybe I will e mail Robin and ask if she would consider a special order of just the front armrest covers.

Unless there is someone here that for some reason just wants the rear armrest covers and wants to split it with me ;)

7. carlisle

carlisle New Member

Seems they are often out of stock with Prius parts. I also went there looking for a side deflector but I happen to find one from partstrain instead.