1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problem Identified, Solution Already Exists

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by RRxing, Dec 29, 2012.

1. RRxing

RRxing Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
  2. RRxing

RRxing Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Solution...

Attached Files:

kgall likes this.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    this is especially important on vehicles that look like standard cars such as camry and fusion. i wouldn't mind some nice plug in hybrid decals all around!

4. kgall

kgall Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah, I remember talking to a group of volunteer firefighters a few years ago (I volunteer on their water supply board), who said they were already receiving training on this and they showed me articles circlating then in firefighting trade journals.
    Unless there's been a problem with the information getting out there, or the information is incomplete, I'd agree the solution already exists.

5. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm curious, are there any records of first responder injuries from hybrids?

6. kgall

kgall Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I can't remember exactly what I read in the firefighters' magazines, but I do remember that they knew the potential was there, and wanted you to know how to avoid it.

Now that I've looked at a few other things on the mail online, it looks to me like a political website of the right variety, which is likely to send out into cyberspace anything attacking anything that smells like it may be left. And even though we have a lot of proud right people on PriusChat, there are some people out there who associate hybrids with lefty hippie envirocommies.