1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problem with USB?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by AUERICA, Sep 6, 2011.

1. AUERICA

AUERICA New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Sometimes I just leave my iPod plugged in to the usb port when I turn off and leave the car. When I come back, the music won't start playing until I unplug it and plug it back in.. Is this a problem? Or am I just not supposed to leave it plugged in? It seems like a hassle to have to take it out every single time I leave the vehicle...

Also, is the sound quality a little choppy for anyone else using USB connection w/ an iPod? I'm using a 3rd gen iPod touch, and I'm pretty sure its software is up to date. Bluetooth sounds amazing, but I like using USB because I can see the song title/playlists and all that good stuff.

2. Sofakingcopter

Sofakingcopter New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I use a 2nd generation ipod touch running iOS 4.2. It works fine. I leave it plugged in to the USB all of the time. I had similar issues with my ipod classic. Make sure you are at least running iOS 4 on your iTouch.