1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Problems with Priuschat & Priuschat Accessory Order

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by MKL, Dec 20, 2007.

1. MKL

MKL New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello All-

I previously joined here under moshe_levy and was one day not allowed to log in using the same password as always. I went through the steps of having the password e-mailed to me, but nothing ever came. I had to rejoin under a different name. I am wondering what happened there.

Worse, I placed an order for mud guards on Dec 7, under moshe_levy, and have not received anything but the original order acknowledgement. Is there someone I can e-mail or call about this order? My Paypal account shows it was billed for, but I haven't seen any product. Please help!

-MKL

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I e-mailed you a password reminder...let's see if you can get back to your old account by that.
    e-mail [email protected] re the priuschatshop stuff.

3. MKL

MKL New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks. I just mailed you the order details - haven't received your mail yet. My addy is [email protected]

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Just to follow-up on this thread, we had an issue with our supplier overlooking a few orders, and unfortunately this was one of them. If you don't have it already, you will soon!

5. MKL

MKL New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi Danny-

Having not heard back from you over the holiday weekend, I went ahead and asked Paypal to inquire with you directly on this issue. If there is a resolution (either I get the flaps or I get a refund) I'm happy. I just don't want to be in limbo either way. Thanks.

-MKL