1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale ProClip Brodit Center Angle Mount Mount for Prius GenIII Gen3 2010 2011

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by olyprius, Aug 12, 2011.

1. olyprius

olyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    *SOLD* ProClip Brodit Center Angle Mount Mount for Prius GenIII Gen3 2010 2011

I purchased this ProClip Brodit Angle Mount for my 3rd Generation (2010-2011) Toyota Prius. It is in excellent lightly used condition, only light bend marks on the edges from the screws when I installed a device holder to it. I never actually used the sticky permanent adhesive that's located in the interior portion of this mount that keeps this mount from moving. There are 4 holes using the screws of a device holder mount that I attached to the ProClip (not included). These holes are reusable. Overall the mount still looks great! Does not come with any screws but screws are usually included with whatever device holder you plan to attach to it.

REASON FOR SELLING: I recently acquired a navigation system that includes wireless bluetooth music streaming so hardly ever use this mount.

This is ProClip part item # 854355 (sells retail for $29.99 before their shipping charges) at proclipusa.com

More info on this part over at the ProClip website: Toyota Prius - 2010-2012 - ProClip Angled Mount - ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

Here is an excellent youtube review I found on the internets (not my video):

Whats included:
    1- ProClip Angled Mount for Toyota Prius 2010-2011
    1- Brodit Gap Opener Tool (you can also use this for future trim removal projects)
    1- Installation sheet
    1- Surface cleaner packet (unopened)
    1- Retail packaging

PLEASE NOTE: This is for the ProClip Mount only (See pics below), device holder mount NOT included.

PRICE: $23.00 shipped! SOLD! (I will pay for the shipping) ;)

SHIPPING: I will ship anywhere in the USA via USPS first class with delivery confirmation ONLY. No international sales please. No Local Pickup.

PAYMENT: I will only accept paypal as a payment and shipped to a paypal verified shipping address.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking! :)

PRODUCT INFORMATION (copied from the ProClip Website):

The ProClip Angled Car Mount attaches on the side of the center console and the face plate is angled towards the driver for optimal viewing. The mount clips into the dashboard seams between the panel sections, providing a very sturdy and tight fit. Average installation time is 2 minutes. No dismantling of the dashboard is required and there is no damage to the vehicle interior!

Benefits

* Simply clip on in seconds
    * Anyone can do it
    * No special tools required
    * No dashboard dismantling
    * No interior damage
    * Secure fit within easy reach
    * More secure than windsield suction cup
    * Made of heat and cold resistant ABS plastic
    * Pre-drilled holes for AMPS and ProClip hole patterns
    * Onto the ProClip Mount you can attach any type of holder for your device e.g. a GPS Navigation, Mobile Phone, BalckBerry, iPhone, MP3, PDA, PND, UMPC, Satellite radio, Navigation Monitor, Hands-free car kit, Two-way radio etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. UoD

UoD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    If you still have it, I'll take it. Sending a PM now.

3. olyprius

olyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    This item is SOLD! Thanks UoD and PC.com!!! :)