1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Product Review - CoverCraft UVS100 Heat Shield

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Nervous, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Nervous

Nervous Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've been using this particular product for 10+ years for various different vehicles and have yet to come across anything that works better... Regardless of the year, make, and model of vehicle. For this reason, I highly recommend the CoverCraft UVS100 Heat Shield to anyone that regularly parks their Prius v in direct sunlight.

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly... Built specifically for the year, make, and model of your vehicle.
    - Functions perfectly... Reflects heat, blocks UV rays, and provides privacy.
    - Installation and removal are quick and easy... Once you get the hang of it.
    - Looks fantastic!

Cons:
    - Price is on the high side... For a heat shield.
    - Rigid structure and large overall size can be difficult to store... When not in use.

See this URL for more complete details - UVS100 Ultraviolet Shield Sun Shades - Covercraft

2. tanasit

tanasit Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Retractable Auto Sun Shade
    I have been using The Shade above for over 12 years with great result.
    Auto retract and back in place ready for the next use without having to put it away.