1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Programming Options?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by harold, May 13, 2005.

1. harold

harold Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    DOes anyone know if there are programming options available for the 2005 Prius?
    I would love to be able to have the doors programmed to self lock at 5mph....

also, are there Daytime running lights programable, it seems i don't have them????

Thanks!

2. GAGendel

GAGendel Junior Member

The short answer is "no".

The longer answer is there are hacks and third-party addons to do what you want. Check out coastaltech.com and other postings in this forum.

3. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Car does not have a feature to lock the car when you drive, though Costal has a mod for that.

DRL is not available in US, but is available in Canada where it is required by law. As such, since it difficult to impossible to have HID with DRL, Canada doesn't have HID as an option, where we do.
    I'd love to know if the Body ECU does have full auto/DRL dormant in its programming, so we could trick it to activate. It might be looking for the ambient light sensor before the programming becomes active and the option can be enabled. Then the rest of the electrical hardware would need modification to be useful.