1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale PROGRESS 62.2150 Rear Brand New; 24mm for GEN 2 Prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Mavi, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Mavi

Mavi Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    PROGRESS 62.2150 Rear Anti Sway Bar; 24mm (Most wrongly list this as 22mm which is wrong)
    I ordered this for $170 shipped a year ago, it's still sealed in it's box. Selling for $150 shipped including the ~$20 bolts and nuts that are needed to upgrade to these rear sways for the Prius. I got this for my brother as a birthday present but he preferred a different upgrade. So selling it.

Cars this works for:
    Toyota Prius 2004-2009
    Toyota Matrix 2003-2007
    Toyota Corolla 2003-2006
    Pontiac Vibe 2003-2006

s-l1600.jpg

Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body "lean" that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Anti-sway bars replace skinny OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement (larger contact patches). The result is more grip and added driver control!

-Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
    -Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.

Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment. Both laser-cut and CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
    • Size: 24mm
    • Adjustment Range: None
    • End-links Included: No
    • All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
    • One year limited warranty

2. Mavi

Mavi Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE