1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Proud father

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by PA Prius, Sep 17, 2008.

1. PA Prius

PA Prius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    In this case the newbie is the driver, my daughter, having just gotten her learner's permit three weeks ago. I had mentally prepared myself for this time, knowing our mpg would tank as she started to drive.... I wasn't going to hold it against her.

I was wrong (she would affirm that this was not the first time). Not only has she disabled the back-up beep on her own, but yesterday on the 30 mile trip home from her cross country meet she averaged 75.0 mpg. Pride and jealousy are waging war within me!

PA P

2. Jack66

Jack66 Kinda Jovial Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congratulations! I have a few more years until I can be proud of my daughters in that fashion (e.g. driving). :)

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations. I remember those days. I thought my daughter would kill herself and maybe someone else before she learned to pay attention. She would be driving along without a problem, and then miss a stop sign. It wasn't a good thing. Fortunately she got through it okay, and now drives just fine.

Tom