1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Proud new owner!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Tojo, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Tojo

Tojo New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Just wanted to join up and thank everyone for the wealth of information on this site. I have been researching for months and collecting info to make an informed decision on a new car purchase. I'm happy to say I am the proud new owner of an '07 Magnetic Grey pkg 5 prius with a whopping 2 miles on it! Traded in a tired old gas guzzling truck and could not be happier.

For anyone looking for info on making a good choice, you are in the right place.

I'm looking forward to joining the Magnetic Grey club and contributing to the forums now that I will have info to share.

2. ohershey

ohershey New Member

Congratulations. 2 whole miles? I hope they gave you a full tank, then you can enjoy the driving the rest of the 450+ miles! :)

3. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Wow, that is so awesome!
    Rudy had 200 miles on him when we bought him...
    You're gonna love your new car more and more, the longer you have it! :D

4. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tojo @ Aug 15 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]496433[/snapback]</div>
    Well Welcome Aboard!! Lookingh forward to any info you may have to share, You Must Post a Picture Of ZYour New Baby!! ;)