1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pruis Owners Paid Interview op. in Manhattan

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Kaagan Research, Dec 12, 2005.

1. My name is Michelle and I work at a market research firm in Manhattan, New York. We are currently conducting interviews of Prius owners in the area to hear about thier feelings about the car they have purchased. The interview is over the phone or in person and takes about 20 to 25 minutes. We are looking for photos of the car and your lifestyle as well. Photos of your living space and you by the car. We will pay you $125 for your time. We want to learn about the upsides and downsides to owning a Prius in an around the city. The interview is completely confindential. Please check out our website at www.kaagan.com to see the kind of work we do and to check out the sample reports. If you are interested in participating, or if you would like to find out more about the small study we are conducting, please contact me at [email protected] Your reply is very much appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Michelle Loftus