1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PSA: 2016-2018 Prius owners - OCTOBER 15 - Toyota Reimbursement for windshield repair or replacement

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by kaynin, Sep 26, 2024 at 11:42 AM.

1. kaynin

kaynin Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Hi Prius family,

I have a 2018 Prius Prime, and I was sent this postcard in the mail earlier this year, and am only getting around to filing for a claim this week (typical procrastination).

Just wanted to share this information with anyone who might not have received it.
    I think this is limited to the United States, but you'd need to check.

"... You may be eligible for the Out-of-Pocket Reimbursement Program if you are a current or former owner or lessee of a 2016-2018 Toyota Prius or Toyota Prime vehicle and you have out of pocket expenses related to repair or replacement of a cracked Toyota OEM windshield."

"You must submit your Out-of-Pocket Reimbursement Form and supportive documentation so it is received by the Reimbursement Administrator by October 15, 2024..."

There is a QR code on the postcard that takes you to their link (Which I can't post here).

Phone Number: 844-511-9982

I'm pretty sure this is legitimate, given that there's a reddit thread on this:

Attached Files: